Our attorneys in Naples, Florida have an unyielding dedication to excellence
Bonaquist | Allen has over 40 years of combined experience in personal injury law and business litigation services. Bonaquist | Allen works with their clients, serving them with the utmost respect, sincerity, and transparency. Our attorneys in Naples, Florida are laser-focused on open communication and loyalty to our clients, and have an unyielding dedication to excellence.
Do you need an attorney in Naples? Contact Bonaquist | Allen Law today.
The Bonaquist | Allen Team
James A. Bonaquist, Jr.
A native of Schenectady, New York, James A. Bonaquist Jr. attended Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in 1982. He then went on to Stetson University College of Law in St. Petersburg, FL and graduated Cum Laude with his JD in 1986. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1986 and the US District Court Middle District of Florida in 1987.
Primary areas of practice:
- Business and corporate matters, including disputes among shareholders and partners
- Construction law, including construction defects and other matters relating to the construction of residential and commercial properties
- Construction lien law
- Real estate, including matters relating to breaches of listing and sales contracts, landlord and tenant disputes, foreclosures and partitions
- Fraud, embezzlement and breaches of fiduciary duties Unfair and deceptive competition and trade practices
Member of the following:
- Collier County Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Sections, Collier County and Florida Bars
- Florida Justice Association (formerly known as the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers)
- American Association for Justice (formerly known as the Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- Collier Building Industry Association Leadership Collier Foundation
Jacquelyn (Jacy) Allen
Jacy was born and raised in Naples, Florida. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2004 and while raising her family, attended Ave Maria School of Law, earning her JD in 2015. Prior to attending law school, Jacy was an active volunteer in her children’s schools as she was a member of the Parent Teacher Organization and School Advisory Committee, as well as chairing the School Board Advisory Committee.
During her years in law school, she was fortunate to obtain internships with the Honorable Douglas Frazier, Magistrate Judge for the Middle District of Florida, the magistrate’s office for the 20th Judicial Circuit, and the staff attorney’s office for the 20th Judicial Circuit. She was also a member of the Moot Court Board, an Associate Editor of the Ave Maria Law Review, and Treasurer of the Women’s Law Association.
Primary areas of practice:
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Florida Bar (2016) U.S. District Court
- Middle District of Florida (2017)
Need legal advice or representation? Contact Us now!